Landmark Marine (LMEC) offers a wide range of consultancy services which is a very suitable arrangement when a specific survey is not applicable or appropriate. On occasions when investigations, studies or simply representing an owner is required, a Consulting Contract can offer the flexibility to get the job done. Amongst the consultancy services offered are:
- Supervision of routine and unscheduled dry dockings of ships.
- Hull Treatment and Paint Consultation.
- Investigating the causes of engine and machinery damage.
- Owner's representative for the refit of vessels.
- Owner's representative during the purchase of vessels.
- Owner's representative for new construction.
- Marine Fraud and Accident Investigations.
- Technical Expertise & Testimony.
- Cargo Loss/Contamination Claims/Loss Prevention/Loss Adjuster.
Management Systems Consultants
Landmark Marine (LMEC) has a team of experience and qualified auditors with whom we offer all our clients consultancy services on the International Safety Management Code (ISM Code) & International Ship and Port Facility Security Code (ISPS Code), Maritime Labour Convention MLC 2006.
Also LMEC has the experienced and qualified auditors for the following Management Systems:
LMEC represent the DNVGL Future Shipping Company for the Management systems consulting at Egypt.